If you want to know how old do you have to be to work at Taco Bell, and how many jobs are available at the time on Taco Bell restaurants, then definitely this is the right place to know. Since Taco Bell is hiring employees now, many teenagers and adults are now keen to know the job details and want to know whether they are eligible for the work or not.
Taco Bell is an American-based chain of restaurants. They serve mainly fast food based in Mexico. You can find those delicious burritos, tacos, and some amazing Mexican pizzas at Taco Bell’s restaurants. Now, Taco Bell is hiring employees at their restaurants across the United States. Also, they are hiring some employees for tellthebell.com online survey.
If you are looking for a job with a good salary and less workload stress, then Taco Bell is a perfect place. You can select a part-time job and work along with your studies. However, if you are a minor then check how old you have to be to work at Taco Bell.
Contents In Article
How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At Taco Bell
The minimum age required to work at Taco Bell is 16. If you are going for a job at Taco Bell without a Worker Permit, then you must be able to complete 16 years of age. However, you can still work at some of the Taco Bell restaurants if you are only 15 years old. But, a Worker’s permit will be compulsory to apply for the job.
If you want to know how old do you have to be to work at Taco Bell, then you can directly contact the restaurant customer support. Just ask them the requirement for how old to work at Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Job Positions Available
If you want to know what jobs are available at the moment in Taco Bell restaurants, then here we have provided the information below. Know the jobs and apply for whatever position you are interested in.
- Team Member: Team Member job is the only one available for minors. If you are eligible enough i.e, 15 years old, then you can hope for this one. The job description includes maintaining kitchen cleanliness, refilling napkin, silverware on the table, condiment containers, and packing completed meal orders. These jobs are less risky and don’t require much qualification.
- Cashier: Cashiers must have good communication and interaction quality. They are the first ones that the customer gets to interact with, therefore cashiers are the ones to welcome their guests. They must be updated about all the services they provide and should be able to fulfill their requirements.
- Cook: Cooks are the in-charge of cooking food. They must and should maintain kitchen safety and should be able to keep the kitchen premises clean. Cooks have to ensure that they restock shelves and coolers for the cooks are next in the shift. For this job, federal law asks the candidate to be at least 16 years old.
Experience is not a must factor for the Crew and Cashiers. But, for cooks, Taco Bell asks to have a minimum experience in the cooking field.
Recommended Taco Bell Articles:
- www.tellthebell.com survey homepage
- Taco bell online coupons
- Taco Bell Closing Hours
- Taco Bell Lunch Hours
How much Taco Bell Employees Earn
Most of the jobs in Taco Bell are part-time or shift-based. So, the employees will be paid for every hour of their service. Here we have given the average income of the Taco Bell employees.
- Taco Bell Team Members i.e, the Cashiers are paid $9.32 per hour.
- Taco Bell Kitchen Team Members are paid $9.10 per hour.
- Taco Bell Team Leaders are paid $11.39 per hour.
The job recruitment will be based on the qualification of the candidate. So, if you are suited for the requirements for the given jobs, and are also fulfilling the age limit requirement, then you can expect a job there easily.
In summary, the answer for “How old do you have to be to work at Taco Bell” is 16 years. According to Federal law, no one should be allowed to work younger than 16 years. But, if you have a permit then you can work at 15 years of age. Only some Taco Bell stores allow 14 years candidates with a worker permit. Also, make sure to provide your Social Security number. If you liked this article, share it with your friends. For more informative articles, visit the tellthebell website. Thank you for reading till the last.