How to make Taco Bell’s Cinnamon Twists? Or Did you know how to make Taco Bell’s Cinnamon Twists? Try this recipe for crispy cinnamon twists that taste just like the original, but without any of the guilt. This is how to make taco bell cinnamon twists!
You’re in luck! We will be providing you with a step-by-step guide on how to make Taco Bell’s Cinnamon Twists. From start to finish, and everything in between, we’ll show you how to do it.
This recipe is pretty easy and only requires a few ingredients so go ahead and get started!
How to make Taco Bell’s Cinnamon Twists?
We have explained how to make taco bell cinnamon twists. Let’s check the Steps now:
- First, preheat the oven to 375°F and spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, in a large bowl whisk together flour and salt. Add butter and mix it into the flour mixture using your hands until there are no more chunks of butter left in the bowl.
- Then, pour milk into your flour mixture and mix until you can form a dough ball that doesn’t stick to the sides of the bowl.
- If it’s too dry add another tablespoon or two of milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Next, roll out half of your dough at a time on a floured surface with a rolling pin then use an empty cup (we used about an 11-ounce cup) to cut circles in the dough by pressing down firmly around all edge points.
- Now flip over each circle onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper so they are flat side up!
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside while making icing glaze.
- In a small bowl whisk together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Once mixed well, pour over warm cinnamon twists and let them cool. Serve and enjoy!
- There you have it!
Make Taco Bell’s Cinnamon Twists just like the real thing! This recipe is perfect for when you’re craving something sweet and crispy.
We have explained how to make taco bell cinnamon twists step by step. We hope you have enjoyed reading this article written on How to make Taco Bell’s Cinnamon Twists. Now it’s your turn! We are waiting for you to share how to make Taco Bell’s Cinnamon Twists with us in the comments section below. Thanks!